TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

whats a bet argonaut got some of the placement, page-28

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Nicely said Occam. I actually feel that since the placement the company is a lot more secure financially. It should have over $2.5m in cash which should be enough funds to cope with any major delays. Whilst fraccing is suppost to happen within weeks of the drilling finishing, (and the drilling is not over yet) remember there was about a 7 month gap from the announcement of a drilling programme was about to happen until the rig actually arrived. Up to the last report drilling has been going much faster than I expected, I was expecting all sorts of teething problems because of the new rig.

Like everyone on HC I was shocked by the trading halt and share placement just when it looked like there was going to be some movement in the sp. Though I think it was more disappoint over the price being flattened again, after six weeks of dissappointments and waiting.

As occam says its really a no brainer, the gas is there and it will just take the right fraccing technique and this could require more than one well to reach a satisfactory result. TSV now has enough money to be financial even if it takes many months to achieve success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.