TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

whats a bet argonaut got some of the placement, page-8

1. av
    2,595 Posts.
    This is disgusting. I disagree with the timing of the placement but understand why they would raise cash through fully paids.

But those 2.5 cents unlisted options are a DISGRACE! My final parcel bought a month ago were at that price (the majority I bought below 2 cents thank god!). The shareprice was subsequently sold down largely because of Argonaut selling. Now other insiders -maybe ARgonaut - get some options to buy at the price I was forced to pay only recently for fully paids. What are they thinking??? At least make them exercisable at 5 cents! It would probably be trading at 5 cents at the moment if Argonaut - an insider - hadn't hawked their shares. Where are normal shareholders free options for loyalty? I would be happy to pay 2.5 cents for shares if I got a free 2,5 cents option.

At least we can vote against it...little good it will do us. Is it worth writing to ASIC about this???...I'm am sure its within the letter of the law, but really this is disgraceful. They probably hope that with gas shows soon, all will be forgotten as the shareprice rises...but this really is poor form. The dodginess of management will only create more upward resistance to a shareprice that should already by 5 cents.

I am a little annoyed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.