RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

What's a fair offer from Pfizer?, page-38

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    https://www.macrumors.com/2022/04/12/new-apple-watch-health-features-coming-this-year/

Here is another one from Apple. What's the point? - tech companies are spending millions developing digital health - the value of ResApp could grow exponentially as it signs up licensing agreements with big tech companies - Apple, Samsung, Google, Amazon. I remember reading about FMG 10 or so years ago. The company was owned by small investors - super companies would not get in because they had not yet dug anything out of the ground. ResApp are now only just starting to make meaningful revenue and before large investors start to fight to take a position, the company gets taken out. Smart by Pfizer, a bad outcome for small investors who are happy to wait several years for a positive outcome.

Not sure whether you have read my post on the other thread, in this Scheme of Arrangement, an absolutely fantastic announcement has been buried. A non exclusive licensing agreement worth $3-$4 million for the Covid 19 screening tool. What would have happened to the share price if this was announced separately to the scheme of arrangement announcement. In Tony Keating's comments in the announcement he does not even mention that licensing agreement.

In my opinion, the licensing agreement has been deliberately buried in the scheme of arrangement announcement to hold the price down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.