MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Is the glass half full or half empty, I was a bit surprised with...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Is the glass half full or half empty, I was a bit surprised with the amount being raised but I understand that all debt has to get paid at some time. For most holders the concern would be the transparency and the dilution of the shares, but I wait until the details come out probably next week.

But we have turned the corner in that we have commenced mining and soon will go into production.

The next stage is the expansion and the company has said that they know already how much it will cost and approval processes have already started. The plant at Picton operates only six months of the year so it is deigned to double it's capacity with some modifications. Expansion of the WCP, adding more trucks and another excavator, road and port no problem.

So the cap ex for expansion I don't think will be a lot, and it can be brought about very quickly, which would double our return to $80 million per year, unless the world implodes and I do't think it will.

So you have to ask yourself where do you see the share price in
    12 months
    24 months
    36 months

The rewards with this company is with a longer term view, And what is the company going to do after the expansion now that we have a resource upgrade build another plant at Picton ?.

Putting more product into the supply chain I don't think that's a problem.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.