MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

whats a fair price, page-2

1. 307 Posts.
    Howdy Womble,

This post is IMO.

I personally do not think that the CR is needed at this stage of the companies development. I would support a modest SPP to bolster the BS to ensure that if flaws and bottlenecks appear they can be dealt with as they occur . These sort of problems are common. IMO its rare that a plant performs exactly to design . There are just too many variables that only start to make an impact once the plant is in operation. These variables will also pop up over the entire life LOM. That's mining.

My personal opinion and made as a shareholder is that the market is not going to respond to this announcement with a positive stance. I would be surprised if the SP does not settle below the issue price. I am also not expecting the retail component (if at all) to be any comfort to the small SH that supported not only this project but the management team behind it. As most of us are aware the media coverage around this project has painted a very positive picture even making reference to peers that have not enjoyed the support as this company has.

I think SH need to review their DD and perhaps take a closer look at the history of the people running your company ( and YOUR money) to decide if this action taken was in the best interests of all the SH.

My opinion only guys .

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.