MSB 1.42% $1.08 mesoblast limited

Don't quote me on this and listen to it yourself, but recently...

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Don't quote me on this and listen to it yourself, but recently @vinn (I think) or was it @Basza (can't remember) posted a link to an interview between Kohler and SI from the Eureka report. I recall that one of the things SI specifically said was that Grun had access to data from the P3 (?12 month follow-up) and did their own due diligence. Again don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said. Now I know that Grun is a big company, but to drop $45 million with essentially no contingencies is a pretty big vote of confidence. The data they had would also (making an assumption here) be more comprehensive than anything Morningstar would have access to. So whilst not hard evidence, I find that sequence of events reassuring. Slightly off topic, but the other comment I took note of was that he specifically mentioned the interim futility analysis of the cardiac results and how that has been a good guide as to the likelihood of success. I don't recall the exact wording and my 15 day trial has run out, but the comment was notable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.06 $613.2K 572.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 19573 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 45569 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.