VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

Having been in since MHM days and suffered with capital locked...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1548
    Having been in since MHM days and suffered with capital locked up for a long time, I too thought this might be an opportunity to see me regain some of my losses. Alas it wasn’t to be and I sold out yesterday. I had been “frozen” for too long, stuck by my loss and when I realised how many opportunities cost, sigh.

Reason being is that I had this company pegged for a market cap of about $40m over time, once we could get a full year look at the books, or at least a quarter. My thoughts were about a 12c share price. Now just as we were going to see the full potential of a couple of months at the back end of the FY the management destroyed the share price to below the recent relisting price.

I’ve thought about it long and hard and thought it’s time to get my shackles off and cop the loss. I see this going back up, and probably close to my $40m market cap, but I don’t see it heading beyond that, with it being a slow grind up. With that in mind, I just felt it was time to move on to greener pasturues.

Good of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.