WBT 2.37% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

Hi all WBTers, I cannot see WBT being passed over without action...

1. 5,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Hi all WBTers,

I cannot see WBT being passed over without action by some big investor(s) in the not too distant future.

-I do not believe any substantial Fund Manager is on the WBT Register- It does not fit their investment strategy at this time and that is from my understanding of those F/Managers. Maybe on their 'watch list' if at all ! Many are Index driven + Coy's with profits over a period etc etc

-Maybe small Fund Manger(s) with a higher risk strategies may be looking -investing not yet.

-Investors looking for another, the likes of 'Amazon' 'Tesla' 'Apple' etc. could be watching WBT. This is the group that I believe will drive the share price up...... to start with.

My reason for this belief :-

-The Cap structure of WBT is so small it would only take one 'well heeled Yank' 'Brit' 'Japanese' 'Korean' to get a little excited and - make a small move to buy WBTs shares. Their 'small' and my 'small' are poles apart. What effect would that have on our journey ?

-Others on this thread may have experienced, I think USA Based, Investment Newsletters arriving in your e-mails unannounced. They sprook of their achievements and in particular finding the big USA Coys mentioned above. They state they advised their 'subscribers' of these Coys. True /False- who knows. And of course towards the end of the newsletter:- 'Time is running out -subscribe now- for the full story on this "latest next BIG THING"
    I have had a couple where there is a 'clock' showing me that I only have 3h-25m- 24sec left -and of course the time is ticking down down !
    However I have never seen a Company based outside of the USA mentioned - --- ???

- Just on the off-chance one or more of these 'so called- Investment Expert Gurus' could have heard of WBT by now. and maybe, researched and preparing some news article. They would have a lot of 'proven information' and together with the 'who's who' of our BoDs one would expect they would promote WBT like no other. I believe if they researched the BoD- alone their ears would 'prick-up' ?

Just imagine.................... a 'minnow' (market-cap) with a product that appears to be on the verge of super success !!! $$$$$$$$$$

Maybe I am way out in my belief but I have back tracked over WBT's info. As said before, my tech knowledge is limited but increasing , but what I have read impresses me. Also looking at the ' all eggs in one basket' ' competitors' 'validation/proof of the product'- relying upon the BoDs' statements for the latter- 'WBT in partnership with' 'etc etc etc '.

Also if the news about a Tesla's recall of 158,000 cars because of the 'memory chips' running short of memory is true? Then where to for WBT ? Would this not add some urgency to find a new 'memory chip' NOTE I have no idea if this is TRUE or FALSE.. Please take note of that !

One never knows what is around the next corner. I do consider WBT' product together with the management driving it ---- exceptional.
    Now this is my opinion only - you must do your own research, by following me - we could end up anywhere -up the creek without a paddle ?

So all Keep safe

The Phantom GWW
    Quote -"Every electronic device is our target/market"- "$00,000,000,000 not $000,000,000"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.