CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

whats all the hype about, page-128

1. 5,079 Posts.
    shadders I don't think sparkler is saying the US will influence the election, but certainly they have made intentions to list in the US, and want money/backing for the US

I see it that Pensador has no assets, just the ability to raise a huge amount of money.

CVI is forming a merger with Pensador who will convert their shares into CVI shares.

So CVI will in effect own 20% of a much bigger company, and the current team will manage the projects, be the go between from Angolans, the US and Europe, with the Chinese lurking in ther wings.

Some have asked me why Falcon will give up part of the oil wells,
    they are not making any money from them, yet have to fork over money for ongoing costs, this can only last ofr so long.

I would say Mosquito would be one putting in money to Pensador, so he along with others will end up owning 80% of Fortitude (they have said CVI will own 100% of Fortitude and Pensador funders will own 80% of CVI), and therefore the copper mines and diamonds.

this will be a big erner (copper) which can then finance the oil projects.

So I have said all along that the copper is the most important thing to me, and that might be what some are after.

Again when it is settled there will be no Pensador, only CVI shareholders.

But again I would like questions answered, directors buying shares, things that would give the market confidence.

I know they all have a heap of free options.

and for those options to make them money they need the heads price to rise a lot.

why is it 11 cents, well the shareholders find it impossible to work it out, so non shareholders have no hope.

we focus too much on oil.

imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.