CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Am new to the CVI story. Gone right through their past...

1. 1,857 Posts.
    Am new to the CVI story. Gone right through their past announcements. Big projects in the pipeline thats for sure!

Couple of questions to holders:

1).Seems like the funding of all the Angolan project areas are arising at the expense of continually diluting existing CVI equity, leaving only $83K in the bank as of last quarter. Are existing shareholders happy with the current speed/volume of dilution and the speed in which the capital is being outflowed.

2). Probably one their best investments imo is the recent logistics JV. But again the SPV will be funded by more CVI dilution that will be equal to the 'independently valued assets' provided by ENDIAMA. Are CVI shareholders happy to invest in such a vehicle ie the SPV. What are the legalities behind an Angolan Special Purpose Vehicle and what type of balance sheet will an SPV have. In what currency will the Angolan SPV's assets be valued in?

3). It seems like Fortitude are the real money makers here. CVI diluted again to the tune of $10million via a placement to Intersuisse back in Dec07. The funds were handed straight over to Fortitude (who are also 'non exec'directors of CVI).

4). But what I really like is the 'clawback option'. Are CVI shareholders actually understanding the flow of money here! Pendasor is a US corporation. CVI is buying another $12million worth of Pendasor via yet more dilution of CVI. Angolan nationals will be buying Pendasor at US$20/per share to fund the projects in Angola. The clawback option then allows the nationals to exchange their holdings for CVI shares (ie more dilution). Therefore CVI will end up owning Pendasor post merger (nothing but a debt vehicle it seems). I haven't seen any valuations of Pendasor and I've seen no info here about Pendasor. I thought this would be important to CVI holders since they will end up owning it at the expense of more CVI dilution.

ie at every turn the current projects seem to be funded by Angolans and/or CVI share equity. The many projects have been very diverse and funding seems to be immediate (very quick). The money earners seem to be Fortitude at this point in time while CVI shareholders haven't earned 1c in revenue. I also haven't seen any directors buying shares yet - even below 10c.

5). Chad/Sudan/Eritrea/Ethiopia are still waring within and between. Geographically it seems Angola is on their doorstep. Is this a concern for CVI shareholders.

PS Just some questions for short/longterm CVI shareholders.

Cheers,
    The Sparkler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.