CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

This may have been covered in previous posts but it seems like...

1. 1,857 Posts.
    This may have been covered in previous posts but it seems like Pendasor will also be the quick money makers too.

As per ann "The difference between US$1.1 billion and US$1.4 billion represents shares anticipated to be allotted to Angolans as part consideration for the assets to be transferred to Pensador"

ie receiving $1.4billion at $20/per share and funding CVI with $1.1billion. This leaves a differential of $300million.

CVI provided no info on Pendasor. Why are they valued at $20/per share.

Take out management fees of say 5% = $70million(nice days work which is btw paid by Angolan nationals) leaves a shell with $230million cash (before added merger/acquisition fees) which eventually will be CVI's via a monster dilution of some type + angolan transferred assets. Does anybody know who the directors of Pendasor are and more importantly who will be getting paid the management fees? Why doesn't CVI just simply issue a placement to the Angolan nationals for $1.4billion and transfer the assets to CVI since effectively thats what the end result will be after the 'claw back'.

This is the only info I can find on Pendasor Resources Inc. This can't be accurate surely.

http://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/pnsr

Am I missing some info: Last Price $10/per share ; 52week low of 5c per share. MARKET CAP $1.26million...thats right $1.26million ie 126000 shares on issue.

Just remember who's making the money! ie Management of Pendasor (the eventual 5% fund raising fee imo), the investment bank who will handle the Pendasor/CVI merger, Fortitude(2 directors of CVI), and CVI management (wages/fees etc). Its not CVI shareholders thats for sure.

Curiosity will keep me following this story. Complexity will keep me on the sidelines though.

Cheers,
    The Sparkler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.