SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

what's all the worry about, page-9

1. 734 Posts.
    I'll try to keep it brief Yes "what's to worry about".

If you're investing in SSN worth a read. I will say fundamentals have'nt changed, oil is going nowhere south of $100 barrel anytime soon. TB frackin the Bakken next week, in oil rich land. Massive Niobrara program commencing with HAL etc etc.

What's changed ah we have fear, the skys falling in, run for the door, not quite folks.

How has this occurred. Well dear Michael (contributor) at Seeking Alpha wrote a 69 word snapshot of SSN, oh he's good, was the article comprehensive and covered all the salient points for SSN, not quite folks.

On Seeking Alpha website, no professional credentials are posted in his profile, why, not sure, dig deeper, Michael's a Prosthetist at St. Alexius Medical Center Prost Fargo, NORTH DAKOTA Area USA. His ramblings are quote "self-taught......to understand why positions in a company would be good or bad, but mostly for his own education and investing purposes" un quote.
    Now what is posted on Seeking alpha is "Currently I am long oil drillers in the Bakken and Niobrara Shale". You do the math

As said before by many 'warning' "there are paid bashers out there" or posters with ulterior motives doing what posters do.

Enough of that, thankyou to sellers this morn, topped up at terrific value.

All good, have a good day all

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.