NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

what's an acceptable takeover price?, page-11

1. 1,491 Posts.
    You are a piece of work my friend. Your half truths and mystic interpretation of numbers and conversations makes you bile sound credible.But really, the fact and figures and the second hand conversations are really quite different from the truth aren't they? Who do you work for? Your reasons for the continual bagging of this company and it's management are not altruistic are they?
    Blind Freddy know exactly where this company sits

Who do you work for and represent and what are your reasons?

"Michael Fowler said that the M&G sell off of NXS was 1 of 20 stocks they had to liquidate (trying to make it sound the M&G had problems of their own). He said that an offer was made 'higher' than market for the shares, but they chose to dump on market. Obviously very unhappy with NXS. It was a massive loss."

A classic piece of your misinformation. If you look at filings from M&G for that period you would see that good and bad was thrown out.If you looked at most if not all O&G seniors and juniors during that period, if you looked at Oil prices and futures and contracts you would see that none were saved. Good and bad were thrown out the door. Why should NXS be spared, why should M&G be different.

But you would have us believe that Fowler and NXS operate in a bubble. They don't and you know they don't.

So what is your agenda? Who do you work for?

I've already put your posse on ignore, I won't do that with you yet because you mendacity and continual misinformation has to be addressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $21.32K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.