LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

What do we know, or deduce, about the material that has been...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    What do we know, or deduce, about the material that has been sent to the South African Laboratory (SAL) for testing?
    For some reason, there has been little or no real discussion about this. I read somewhere that what we are looking for is pyroclastic kimberlite material (PK), now I for one won't be out there looking because I, and I suspect most others punting here, well, we wouldn't know it if we trod on it.
    I've seen no reference to PK material in any recent releases, but I'm wondering whether any such material would have been discovered in the areas where the samples were taken.
    I'm really asking if one of our resident experts can throw some light on what the significance might be of the samples sent to SAL and maybe fill us in, and give us a bit of hope, with a little explanation of the reported exploration results published so far, sparse though they are.
    Plus my $150 bottle of Squid Ink Shiraz still has its cork (ok, screw cap) pending the discovery of PK material somewhere, anywhere, on our leases.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $13.55K 193.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 259859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.