DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Galloper wrote:"The optimism on this stock is astounding. It has...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Galloper wrote:

"The optimism on this stock is astounding.

It has slowly been drifting into oblivion for the past few months and continues to be under heavy selling pressure from holders that obviously want to get out but can't."

Why wouldnt we be optimistic? The performance of our business and management team is nothing short of fantastic. They have turned the business right around.

Last night I spoke to one of the recent management recruits for the first time. He left a very senior role at a very large multinational to join this fledgling small cap. I asked him why? He said that the suite of products that INT have are in such high demand, and with little to no competition anywhere, his professional opinion is that the growth of this business will just be enormous.

If your assessment of how the business is performing is the direction of the share price, then yes, the business is perfoming badly. I dont agree, and hence I have increased my stake in the business considerably. I believe the business is performing very well. This turn around in the price was always going to be a marathon, not a sprint....that is also what will make it sustainable.

Lets be real, when she was trading at 2.2c this time last year, if she bolted to 3 or even 4c, that would have been short lived, and not sustainable due to the lack of revenue at that time. The revenue is building, the 4C is proof of that fact. The selling has been on very small volume. The 4m seller is only $40K.....considering the amount of stock on issue, the turnover is tiny.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.