DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

No doubt in time, 0.008c/0.009c will prove to be bargain based...

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    No doubt in time, 0.008c/0.009c will prove to be bargain based prices. This market is trashing nearly everything. Generally, the herd are wrong so if one takes a 2011 and betond view, perhaps these prices are the biggest bargain we will see for a while yet? trouble is the market seems to think a week is long term these days. Too many got burnt badly in the GFC and are easily spooked. Volatility is the norm now I think until a new generation of investors comes along who didn't experience the GFC.
    I say let Greece go to the wall like Argentina did with no bail outs. Local currency will be massively de-valued and then they have two choices. Start again from scratch or begin the journey into poverty. It's their choice. Argentina are probably better off now than if the world bailed them out years ago. What's it all got to do with INT? Well, it's a thing called market sentiment. If people are scared to buy blue chips, then INT will struggle like all small caps to generate volume buying. I thought this market correction would come in circa six months. Alas, I was wrong and am caught in the carnage. Take the pain and hold I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.