NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

whats behind all the selling pressure, page-8

1. 13,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    If you can only find negatives with this stock, then maybe it's you that is dreaming?
    How much funding has VUL raised in the last 6-12 months? Let me answer for you, it was a rhetorical question anyway - hundreds of millions of dollars. Despite the need for that amount of cash and those very large capital raisings, in the last 18 months that sp has gone up 100 fold. Still years from production too.
    If the fundamentals support a big rerate, it will come and sometimes, as with VUL, it will come with a vengeance. I saw the same with LKE. Some doomsdayer on there every day telling everybody how many problems that stock would face and it was a sell. A few announcements over a few months and the sp quadrupled. There was mo surprises in those announcements either. Yes both lithium stocks and that's a hot sector but urea is certainly a sector heating up too and not yet appreciated by the market. Don't be at all surprised to see a rapid rerate, especially after a cr to lay to rest any cash concerns.
    Maybe the sp will hold until a cr, maybe not. You certainly got proven wrong about that when the sp went up 60% in a week.
    Last edited by chuk: 22/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.