PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

What's behind the drastic downturn in nickel and lithium prices, page-91

1. 3,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    If you want me to post car batteries with non lithium from makers hell I can do that too.
    The thing is this site removes the link with the words copyright where it doesn't with youtube.
    Car makers are placing their latest car batteries on youtube which is why I posted youtube clips.

You seem to make fun of anyone with a different view to yours.

Suggest you google the words non lithium batteries that are coming out in cars and you will see many of the car brands moving to non lithium batteries and you will then say don't believe google links.

You are so negative that goes against lithium.

I on the other hand embrace new technology even though I have lithium shares.

EV sales are poor world wide due to cost of living pressures. Used cars have gone up in price due to people not being able to afford an EV.
    This is a fact that you don't seem to grasp. I own an $85K EV myself. I can afford buying it at the time.

Many can't afford an EV. Many are struggling with rent and cost of living pressures.

A new petrol car is $30K and an EV $70K. Used cars are $5k to $15K.

Look at any business news sites and they all saying the same thing and backing it up with sales data
    which you may not like and probably say its fake.

Those that ignore data and market trends are doomed to lose money.

The clever ones bailed when the stock was above $5 where us including myself held while the clever ones sold.
    Lithium likely to be down for some time.

Toyota mainly going hydrogen and hybrids over EV's.

Even Tesla looking at non lithium batteries as are others like VW.

Sodium ion batteries in cars this year.
    https://cleantechnica.com/2023/04/22/the-sodium-ion-battery-is-coming-to-production-cars-this-year/

Sodium iron has 5000 recycles before its dead and lithium 8000 recycles before its dead.
    Sodium iron is 2% to 3% the cost of lithium and is better for the environment.
    Sodium iron re charges far faster than lithium and won't catch fire.

Stop wasting my and google it or do you need spoon feeding.

Why do you think lithium is so low at the present time. You ignore all facts and the spod prices keep falling.
    Over supply and cost of living. Deal with it or cry to your Mum about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.