BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

So Saverio... it's a common practice on hot copper for...

1. 1,382 Posts.
    So Saverio... it's a common practice on hot copper for extravagent price increases to be thrown around ... you're postulating $2 per share based on a few more years down the track.... are you interested in putting a time frame on that?

20 baggers don't come along very often and I'd be interested if you have anything more substantial to base that valuation on. Understanding of course this is a bluesky speculative stock and for that reason it's pretty difficult to put a value on that huge part that is the unknown.

In my opinion BIT has never not delivered on it's clinical objectives, allowing some delays in recruiting test candidates which was not BIT's intent of course. I think the unique aspects of BIT with a quality team and very very prudent spending is very attractive. The commcercial intersect and the progress of others is something that has always been challenging and continues to be so as all developments have a shelf life as other trials progress.

Generally speaking BIT has traded within a relatively tight share price range since 2008... maybe up to 15 cents and and dropped right off in 2010. I can't be bothered to look at the share registry but will on the weekend.

Bottom line Saverio, I don't disagree that on good news it could easily go big multiples... $2 I'm not so sure about in the foreseeable future.... I bought ACRUX at sub 50 cents and sold over $3.50 ... if BIT did the same relatively I wouldn't complain but I reckon I'd hold for above $1.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.