BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

That seems a little harsh rmp. Biotron have done a lot of work...

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    That seems a little harsh rmp. Biotron have done a lot of work and could possibly attract a partner with the work done to date. A deal with a tiny amount of cash like $25mil would be a miniscule gamble for a larger pharma partner but would equate to additional cash of approx 10c per share, plus the obvious rerating of the chances of BIT225 getting to commercial production and providing good regularly earnings. Under this scenario 20c would seem quite reasonable, if not cheap.

On the other hand, the chances of seeing $2 per share are a little more remote. That is unless the co-infected trail shows some much more definative results than the standalone HIV trial did. That is possible given the longer duration of the co-infected trail and the fact that in that trial BIT225 is being administered in cocktail. Even though I'm excited about the coinfected trial, I'm not holding my breath for $2.

Can't be down on Sav for having a positive attitude though. Its much eaiser to take a pesimistic attitude under the gise of "realism" than it is to seek out of possibilities of something truely great happening. Sav just happens to be glass half full and nothing wrong with that even if in his excitment he may stretch the point a little. Just got to take his posts in the context in which they are meant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.