EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Their response"Dear Mr ++++++++, Thank you for your further...

1. 610 Posts.
    Their response

"Dear Mr ++++++++,
    Thank you for your further email in relation to Eden Energy Limited (EDE). ASX Ltd appreciates information that is gathered from the public as it assists us with our regulatory function. ASX Ltd relies on information received from the investment community to assist us in our role of maintaining market integrity by requiring compliance with the obligations set out in the ASX Operating Rules.
    Your observations in relation to EDE have been passed onto the Surveillance department of ASX Ltd who have reviewed the issues highlighted in your e-mail. Although we are not able to revert to you specifically about the action we will take in relation to your complaint, I can assure you that we have reviewed the issues you have raised as a matter of priority.
    Please be advised that ASX surveillance has been notified of your concerns and if we see any indications of illegal activities then we shall take further action.
    Thank you once again for raising your concerns with the ASX.
    Kind Regards,
    Mitchell Banks
    Customer Service Officer
    ASX Limited
    Australian Securities Exchange
    Exchange Centre
    Level 1, 20 Bridge Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Phone: 131279
    (61 2) 9338 0000
    Fax: (61 2) 9227 0885
    E-mail: [email protected]

Time to go and speak with ASIC - there is no doubt in my mind that these Bots are used to manufacture a price and sell/buy into that price - it is crap.

Time for action

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.