FDL flinders diamonds limited

whats changed, page-9

1. 3,267 Posts.
    there are quite a few traders trading in $200,000 parcels which has been contributing to the share price volatility.
    The small sell total volume yesterday tells me there was a lot of buying for a long term hold and sellers were placing their orders from off screen as were the buyers.
    When sellers list their large sell orders it stalls the upward price rise as buyers drop their buy price as they see an over supply of sell orders.
    Why sellers list bulk sell orders at higher prices is either because they have to go to work and can't place their order duting the day or they haven't quite understood the negative impact their large orders have on stalling the upward price movement, or they are trying to buy more at lower prices and don't really want to sell but are using their bulk volumes to depress the share price to buy more at lower prices.
    Some exit selling would have been forcing the hand of many sellers today. The data I posted earlier in this thread represents a VERY good day for Flinders share holders but as I said, the late drop in demand forced the hand of those who had to exit their position for financial balancing reasons.
    Justinthomas, the hpothetical.... what happens over the next couple of weeks before some more results on 882 depend on whether the market is trading FDL short term or in for the long term. The nature of the buyers over the last two days will be revealed in the coming weeks. If the share price moves around and slowly higher in small 1c to 2 c increments each week I think it is a long term buying happening. If it drops then I suspect it is about day traders selling larger orders and will exit and wait for the next "flurry".
    I don't know where it will go but the rapid increase in the last two days surprised me ( even though I think the share price is still very under the value). I know where it should go but where I think it should go and where the market does are usually very different as sentiment rather than value often rules the day in the early years of moving from an explorer to producer.
    Warnie's forward price posting is pretty close....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.