CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

whats changed, page-5

1. 3,760 Posts.
    DreamCatcher,

Appreciate your comments, however CNP and BNB are completely different. BNB runs the "macquarie" type model of collecting money, gearing up then spinning the assets of into other listed investments. I know it could seem that Centro does the same thing. The difference is, in the process BNB delivers what is effectively a manufactured yield to investors. So it does what macquarie bank does, but it does it badly. hence the wolloping.

CNP is doing everything that it does and doing it great, except for Super LLC and the prohibitve debt levels. The model itself is not an issue.

Also, I read in a SMH article a few months back that some 25m of revenue out of a total of 2 billion came from activities outside of management of its various other investments and spin-offs. That means that BNB needs its spin-offs for revenue. Spin-offs that it now has to flog. What will BNB's revenue be like after this??? Anyones guess.

Long-winded and probably needs to be on the BNB thread, but it does relate to comparing CNP and BNB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.