CUV 1.32% $14.96 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

what's coming after the good trial results

1. 648 Posts.
    Very good news about the Phase III trial. I know most investors expected good results (otherwise we would have sold), and the recent news and the Jack Wood podcast pretty much confirmed our expectations of a successful trial.

The interesting thing to watch is whether those on the sidelines will finally jump in. If the stock does not go up, that tells me that the big overhang is the market is waiting to see when Clinuvel mgmt will file with the MAA. Clinuvel mentioned in the PR release they will make a decision this in the coming weeks. If they file sooner rather than later, that should get cuv moving. I would imagine with the severity of EPP, the EMA would not wait a full 9 mos after Clinuvel files to make a decision on it.

There is the possibility that one of the other European countries will follow Italy's lead and approve the drug for EPP patients before formal EMA approval. That would catch the market by surprise - especially if it were, say, Germany or the UK (big economies).

It's been a long time coming, folks. Congrats to the faithful who have been in this for so long (I'll grab a beer and a stogie tonight).

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.96
Change
-0.200(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $752.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.20 $15.20 $14.81 $522.3K 34.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110 $14.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.96 127 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.