BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

what's coming next few weeks?, page-8

1. 1,710 Posts.
    TDS, people complain about too many announcements as well i.e. pump and dump, lets be realistic the ann. was not price sensative if it was the environmental for drilling then different story.

BUY management must be happy with the SP performance to date, the stock went up from 3cents to 18cents i am sure that there are many happy ex share holders... Jumping on board last 3months and expecting the SP to rise quickly to 50cents is unrealistic. Just be patient and stop blaming BUY managment. They would also like to see the SP at 50cents. You want BUY management to be more pro-active but I dont think either way it would make any difference to the SP. I am sure that they have their hands full with work...

Once we get the good news and the SP at 50cents, you would not even remember these days, on the contrary yo will be praising BUY management stating how good they are.... I guess thats the stock market its all about sentiment and the sentiment can change on a dime within a millisecond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4845626 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6441432 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.