BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

oscar, here you go again making assumptions. I never mentioned...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    oscar, here you go again making assumptions. I never mentioned anything about management and quite frankly couldn't care less. This is a trade for me, I'll be out next announcement that pushes it to my target and then wait to trade it again on next retrace. I'm not in love with it like you ok?
    I'm just stating the facts for those who are easily mislead by over-optimism.
    I don't believe a company can produce too many announcements, sure if they don't say anything or keep repeating themselves, but to put that in a perspective with pump and dump strategies is ridiculous. That's just paranoia to the somewhat too emotional shareholders that feel ripped off because they got it wrong and feel the need to blame someone.

I find it interesting that you say "Jumping on board last 3months and expecting the SP to rise quickly to 50cents is unrealistic."

Yet in post number 4610271 you wrote:

"The environmental apporval is the biggest hurdle to overcome, so says the MEC executive. A positive announcement on the approval of environmental should send the SP north perhaps 12cents and then steady towards 16cents and then consolidate at around 14cents.... A positive CSIRO report will have a greater impact to the SP could send it north to 18cents once this resistance is broken then steady towards 25-30cents. I anticipate the CSIRO report will be all over the media and give BUY a huge exposure for punters and investors.

We need not foget that drilling offshore Sydney for hydrocarbon is a not the same for a drilling in Browse or Gorgon. The exposure will be huge and perhaps global and will send the SP over $1.00 pre-spud.
    "

You don't call that too quick or unrealistic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.