NVX 5.80% 73.0¢ novonix limited

Brief Tesla blurb..There’s a logical reason why Novonix doesn’t...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Brief Tesla blurb..
    There’s a logical reason why Novonix doesn’t supply NAM directly to Tesla.
    The Biden admin sent Tesla a clear message by not inviting Elon to the EV summit in Aug 2021. Also Elon purchasing Twitter in 22 added to that disconnect.

You don’t bite the hand that feeds you so with the U.S. Gov investing $200m & about to facilitate an aprox $1B loan it’s likely there were certain backroom terms Novonix was to adhere to.. for now.

But Novonix will most certainly be supplying Tesla indirectly via one or more of the world’s leading cell manufacturers such as LGES, Panasonic or Samsung.
    We know Jeff Dahn has used GX-23 in Lab papers but more importantly it’s when other senior Tesla cell engineers become involved such as Michael Metzger & Chongyin Yang indicating there’s possibly more to their relationship than just Dalhousie uni. (Just a note, Chinese Kaijin AML-400 SG was used in the million mile battery not NAM).

Remember Elon did say to Jim Farley he wished someone in the US would produce SG and I’m yet to find any link between Anovion & Tesla so by default Novonix would enable Tesla to comply with IRA SG requirements by supplying NAM to any of those 3 cell manufacturers with U.S. based Gigafactories.

To date Tesla have no known North American Synthetic Graphite suppliers on board, strange for the leading US EV manufacturer with the IRA compliance process in motion.
    Posco supplies SG to Samsung & LGES but limited to GM/Ultium & not actually manufactured in the US so no known link to Tesla

Tesla - Dalhousie - Panasonic - LGES - Samsung
    Novonix - Dalhousie - Panasonic - LGES - Samsung

I would happily reconsider my view if anyone can convince me otherwise but simply replying “novonix doesn’t produce anything” or “theres no contract, you’re in dreamland” won’t cut it.
    Provide supporting information similar to what I and others can.

Tesla needs a massive supply of SG and to date Novonix is the most likely of all the their options.
    2 + 2 = 4 not 5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.040(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $359.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 73.5¢ 68.0¢ $857.2K 1.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 11198 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.