NVX 5.80% 73.0¢ novonix limited

these are my thoughts.CR. Where there is smoke there is fire did...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    these are my thoughts.
    CR.
    Where there is smoke there is fire did Nvx canvass the market for capital through Citi and get completely f*ed. Why would you raise in June with capital loss selling and before tariffs kick in which could bring some sentiment back to the company or sector even know there is no real artificial graphite sector as we get stuck with natural. with a rapid share price decline maybe they had too as i think any company of size can't let their bank account go below 50 million then they are cornered with not many options which is where they are now heading.
    If they had a strategic investor, it would of be done privately like LG deal so maybe can't get any funds their atm. And their cash would be sitting at around 50 m right now.
    Novonix BTS is this business cash flow neutral, it has been running for 5-7 years and I know they provide services to the battery industry, but it seems like for free. I do understand it puts NVX in a unique position but right now I feel like having 2 business with 200 people to pay and corporate costs could be making it difficult to attract investors in 1 business that is essentially r and d and another 1 that won't be producing any product for sale for a while yet. Is BTS a bit of a noose around NAMs neck atm driving even larger cash burn?
    Production.
    Let's get this straight, Chris said in latest interview 3000 Tonnes by the end of the years for c samples(commercial) and commercial deliveries 25 which their current supply agreement to Panasonic starts 25. So there first customer is Panasonic. The growth curve is massive but so is the capital out lay. will Nvx finally hit some targets as they to be honest haven't hit 1 yet. Will demand create a sentiment change and let prices rise to make new projects attractive or will china keep private investors away by flooding the game. Novonix do need to bring costs down and raise more capital or will this end up around 2-3billion shares on issue by 26?
    i sold at 79 cents brought back in at 69 cents 100000 shares only to sell at 69.5 when they broke 70 cents on pause of trading day at 11.16am just by luck even though its at the same price now. I was watching the action and there was somebody loading up at 70 but also someone else who was dumping more, straight from the open?

Last edited by swoopy: missed words 08/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.040(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $359.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 73.5¢ 68.0¢ $857.2K 1.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 11198 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.