EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

lol...sorry to destract you from this awesome "burst" in...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    lol...sorry to destract you from this awesome "burst" in epg...just frustrated here with this co and dexter is very hard to catch in here (hc) - so i took advantage of him showing up on this dismal thread....appologies for unwanted comment...
    but if I had to elaborate there is a connection between brilliant (NOT) epg and my other holdings:
    1. epg is a coal seam gas producer
    2. gas is used in my brilliant cupboards (cfu) which will flood the world in not to distance future - i load on my cupboards and have to load on gassssss
    3. and yes you are spot on! other connection is batteries-lithium batteries used in all applications you can think off (fighter jets, automotive, pcs, mobiles - you name it they are in there) - hence lithium is part of my briiliant qhl
    4.our headquarters in France are full of pcs and mobiles and other high tech gadgets, not to mention the plant itself! - lithium gallore!

there - point 4 nailed it - i have perfectly good reason talking here about lithium..:-) epg and lithium are part of each other...:-)
    ps..and you r not being silly - it is my domain...:-)
    pss...where did u come from?...never seen your nick b4..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.