EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

I really was just in a silly mood Pixie, why else would I even...

1. 425 Posts.
    I really was just in a silly mood Pixie, why else would I even have been reading the EPG thread?
    There is nothing wrong with you cross threading (except on nuts & bolts) if you can justify / explain your post , you have drawn the long bow in a manner I like & all should be able to follow.
    We EPG holders need to have a laugh & not take things so seriously (my previous post was just my warped sense of humour getting the better of me) as EPG sure as hell don't.

Dex & others technical appraisals & info is great but it will not make one scrap of difference to EPG's long or short term performance, it is the company that needs to lift it's game.
    Also if EPG have such great holdings/reserves/potential & Europe is starving for gas why is it at .10, almost $1 off previous highs.
    In the end though we choose to hold or sell & mine (in since KBO days) are still in the draw.

As to "where did I come from" I have been around for a while Pixie but don't get let out all that much , on one of the last occasions against my doctors advice I purchased more EPG shares.

Any how, time for my med's & a little nap.
    Luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.