EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

...;-)) was in a contrarrary mood myself - always am when step...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    ...;-)) was in a contrarrary mood myself - always am when step in here..epg is the only gas I show such shocking loses you know?...even during darkest days of financial slaughter I was never red on any other gas holding and had total of 4 at some stage!...so needless to say I am very very dissapointed...i know gas is there, I know whole Europe uses gas for cooking (nobody would dream of cooking on anything else over there!), russians were awful and blackmailed all of them there with gas delivery...so what the hell went wrong??...all the pieces are in - and price is dismal...must b the management was/is useless.They are good in buying/getting leases and such but helpless when it comes to developing what they got!...and maybe that debt is to large?..?...tired of trying to find explanations for the lose of my money in here...will let it rest and maybe in a decade will see it come good..
    hope there is nothing serious with you!..remember zink/code liver oil and berries/red wine and dark chocolate..:-) things to keep us healthy and live till we 100..:-)...hope i still have my small witts around me IF i reach that age!..hahaha..:-)..cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.