IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

What's Cooking?....., page-18

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    I have been in this game for some 20 years and holding IMM for quite a long time.

I underestand that the share price is not where most (or we all) want it to be or not moving "steadily" up (well, it has been to a reasonable degree -with expected fluctuations).

However, we need to look at IMM in the context of what the game they are in. Finding cure for cancer is not a tennis championship or a footy game that concludes in a season. Welcome to ground breaking/fundamental research ...

... risk/reward ... hard work, belief, patience ...

What this means is that the reward may come and that will hopefully be BIG. In the meantime the hopeful, the believer hands on.

Now why do I hang on when for example mining investment is roughly the same story (& I have been burnt a few times there)?

Well, that's when fundamentals come in action. That is when I look at the IMM's company structure, management team and their performance and ethics. To me IMM stands out. That combined with the nature of the activity and also potential for reward ...

.. makes me happy to be patient. Because if I am not and go away and wait for an indicative opportunity to buy back in, then by the nature of the activity that will mean I will more than likely miss the boat ... this boat is not gonna be empty when it takes off. One needs to book in seats in advance and hold on to their ticket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.