IMM 3.08% 33.5¢ immutep limited

What's Cooking?....., page-8

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I look at efti as an APC activator as a potential companion to many immuno-oncology and even chemo medicines. Look at this latest PDL1 deal being added onto INSIGHT as a good example. PDL1 is a approved in limited indications and patients, and efti in theory could be excellent at firing up tumors to be amendable to PDL1 treatment. Many new drugs in clinical development could use an efti boost, and TACTI-mel, and the 2 new trials could provide enough data to create a rush of partners. efti is a simple inexpensive bi-weekly subcutaneous shot, that uses the LAG-3 control mechanism to activate APC’s and increase the desired immune response. I think we’re within 12 months of many new partners using efti to expand patient populations and get their programs over the hump to approval. This is going to be big for patients, and bring a market cap in the billions. I’m not making this up, data to date is showing the promise of IMP321 as a potential game changer for approved and clinical stage drugs. I think the business model is brilliant and unlimited in oncology. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.