It's interesting but It isn't consistent across the board. I did...

1. 4,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    It's interesting but It isn't consistent across the board. I did a review of my insurance costs last year, as my house insurance had gone up 35% in
    twelve months. I ended up going back to the insurer that I was using 6 years beforehand and managed to get insurance at a similar price to when I left them. I changed all my vehicle insurances and saved a motza too.
    My biggest complaint is the price of electricity and I know that has really had a large effect on local businesses. Apart from dairy, the main food items that I see have increased ridiculously have been largely junk foods, meat has come down in price and fruit and vegetables are back
    at reasonable prices. I am paying 15 cents a bag more for my black and gold rolled oats though.
    The biggest rise seems to be in service inflation though. A visit to the dentist, doctor or getting a haircut has gone up incredibly in the last
    18 months. My haircuts have gone from $25 to $40 in the last two years, and at twelve haircuts a year that's a big increase.

A reduction in fuel prices, electricity prices, a reduction in migration, an increase in productivity, would all help the cost of living. An increase in productivity is a pipe dream with the current mob.
    What would Dutton do? Vote for him at the next election and you will get a chance to see.

As far as drugs go, ciggies and grog could go to the moon and some people would still buy them. I am amazed in the supermarket when the person in front of me buys two packets of holiday and a pouch of drum and two packets of papers and it comes to $216.45. You then see them hop into their 1978 ford Falcon that has done 485,000kms and drive home.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.