GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

what's down the hole

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

let's juxtipose if we may

para2 hit gas at various stages down the hole.

correlating this with the formations in para 1 they hit the first gas in these areas at 526m lower in para2 ... then followed. gas hits 554m lower, 700m lower. 972m lower and 1344m lower.

then a whopping fault line and salt cap.

In para1 they hit gas in the Agulch at 12960 .... we are now drilling ahead at 14100 after busting through a cemented cap. 800m left in Agulch, but is there gas here ... hmmmm .... liklihood ?? this one stumps me

what i do understand is that the updip in pinkerton and leadville is very promising. in para1 these gas shows were ht at 15280 and 15573 respectively.

Management say today they expect these at 14,875’ and 15,168’ respectively. They say that thick salt overlays the Pinkerton Formation and Leadville Limestone.

do the maths and consider what it is they are aiming at 500m higher than what they found in para1.

will it save the oppies, will it get back to old highs. who knows. but at least those expecting easy money are out now and there's a chance they'll have to pay to get back aboard IF they hit what they are targetting.

thoughts. brickbats. geo comments welcome ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.