MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

tahi. Yes, I have a reply.The first two sentences have not...

1. 782 Posts.
    tahi. Yes, I have a reply.

The first two sentences have not changed for 2 years.

"I understand your frustrations. We are equally frustrated by market activity and share price. Trading in Molopo has been impacted by the global factors and the energy specific factors. Yesterday some traders in Australia communicated to us that selling pressure may be linked to an index fund containing small cap Australian stocks (including Molopo) which is doing its standard quarterly rebalancing and therefore changing of the companies in the index. That, coupled with a weak day overall in the markets could have attributed to the stock performance, but that is speculation."

"As noted in our September quarterly issued 2 weeks ago, all of the well information that is available at this time has been reported, and we will continue to communicate well status as rates are available. We recently finished completion of the first Bench B well in Fiesta, and we are intrigued to monitor how that well flows back and performs to provide us with additional data in Fiesta from the Bench B, in addition to Bench A. All of this information is key in our budgeting process and obviously helps identify optimal areas and benches to pursue."

I guess nothing has changed fundamentally, so until all the current wells have flow back rates to report there is not much we can do but sit and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.