VMT 3.70% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

I just wanted to get everyones thoughts on what they think is...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    I just wanted to get everyones thoughts on what they think is fair value for this stock at the moment?

I'm not here to complain or anything and have no interest in selling (will be holding long term). And luckily enough I have been able to accumulate more recently.

But considering the below:

- Sales are up 40% YOY.
    - Increases in profits are enormous 300% range consistently.
    - New fleet is being created.
    - China tensions are easing.
    - B2B business is expanding rapidly.
    - Our bikes are #1 in the UK.
    - The VMOTO bikes actually look better then the competitions. (No contest vs NIU etc).
    - The bigger companies moving into the space are still light years behind. And only selling to the higher end market.
    - Charles has significant stock in the company and hasn't sold down. Never sold, even a couple years back at 65 cents.
    - The European EV market is growing considerably. (And we seem extremely popular in new markets).
    - Massive production capacity at existing factory.
    - A lot of cash in the bank and outright ownership of factory/land.
    - Recent China regulations protect existing EV companies. (aimed at reducing number of new EV companies being created).
    - Major institutions decided several months back to re-invest heavily in China again.

My main concern is, this stock isn't being valued accurately. And may not move much even with amazing news next. I completely understand the Soco issues (which don't seem major to me at all, especially since Charles is clearly pro-active with the new fleet). Or is it the China tension and the constant news articles by the media feeding fear into investors?

Maybe it remains the China issue. And it may be a big issue for a lot longer. It seems investors don't understand China's goal is domination by 2050 and not by 2023.

We have countless pro brokers predicting the SP to get to $1. But it really should have already made more headway to that figure by now..

I'm happy to hold this for a few years, because I have no doubt things are easing with China. But it's dissapointing to see a stock like this with such good results not move.

I believe it's going to take dividends to send this flying. So investors understand that the profits are real and money involved in an Aussie-China company is still real money..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $28.96K 206.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38569 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 277576 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ 8340
Last updated 11.37am 17/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.