FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

whats far worth post kora?, page-10

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Remembering a few months ago Kora didn't even exist... this was a bonus that came out to nowhere, if Kora hadn't happened, we would have all been waiting for the Senegal extension. I dont think the SP will take a huge dive, the company still has a lot of acerage, I think we will see it drop to around 5c (if lower, I think it will be short term, while people snap up a bargin and the SP stabelizes)... either way, I bought in fairly low, so I am happy to sit this one out and see what else happens in the near future... I think we will either see a Senegal announcement soon (JV and extention) or possibly another JV partnership with Ophir (remember the trading halt announcement mentioned 11 new wells in that area)...

I think the best thing for myself to do, is just stay put, and see what the future holds. Remember, even though it's a duster, at least our CEO is getting us these oppertunities, none of us would have complained if it had been a success, no one know's whats down there until they drill.

Chin up people, IMO this company has a lot more things going on behind the scenes, and holds some great acerage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.