FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

5c is my call, it was trading around these prices after Shell...

1. 537 Posts.
    5c is my call, it was trading around these prices after Shell decided to pull out from senegal project. Given we have secured funding and partners etc, the company is in a much better shape that it was back then.

Someone mentioned earlier that Kora was just a side dish to the main menu. 8.8% is not a significant stake, which I totally agree. Although dissapointing, this is a big step for a company which had no permits 3 years ago (no partners, investments support, and money).

Ophir is down only 5% after the announcement, they hold majority of the stake 44.2%. Rocksource holds 5% and is down 47%,but this is because they've had two perfect runs of dusters in a row. Lol, so much for the expert in deepsea drilling.

Although dissapointing that no black gold was found, I do hope our CEO can learn something out of this experience. It is integral to the company, shareholders and their future that Senegal project succeed. Good luck to you all tomorrow. There will be blood, but the strongest will surely survice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.