FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

what's fml up to re drilling and production?

1. 3,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    It's been so long since we've heard any news.

I guess we mightn't hear anything until 30 Sep when they have to do their yearly report.

So what are FML up to right this moment?

1. Are they producing 10,000 oz a month yet?

2. Have they opened up their third open pit at big blow yet?

3. Apart from Treasure Island drilling, what exploration drilling are they doing?

4. What grade gold are they producing at the mount underground operation?

5. What's next in line for mine development? Any new deposits likely to be brought into production soon?

6. Are any producing mine deposits likely to run out of gold soon if they can't find any more gold?

7. What are they doing in their drilling program at Treasure Island right now? How many diamond drilling rigs? Is it two or just one?

8. What about their new miner-operated operation? Have they bedded that down - bought all the equipment and employed all the staff and smoothed out all the lumps?

9. How much capital losses does FML have from their own business?I think it's $50m.

10. What are the chances that production costs will fall this quarter?

11. What average price do you think FML would have sold their gold for this quarter? How do they do it? Do they sell whatever they've produced each week or do they store it up and sell it monthly, or what?

So many questions!!! I should phone up the co. and ask -- but I'm hoping someone here knows some of these answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.