BML 15.0% 11.5¢ boab metals limited

The theme of these current conversations are not of any...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    The theme of these current conversations are not of any informative knowledge or value add for investors - I don't see a point in conversing over rubbish & ego.

Ignore the noise, stick to your conviction & forget any toxicity from characters who are clearly not in favour of holding stock.

Yes, a comparative analysis is beneficial adjoining due diligence but from what I'm reading, it's clearly not about the technical aspects of peer companies and more so agendas.

Anyway, we're doing well with our ongoing progression - always an exciting period when drilling targets that have forgone focus over the last decade. Let's see if we can continue systematically approaching Sorby whilst adhering to the Financiers adequate funding requirements etc.

Recent times suggesting the Macro world is continually taking shape with potential upside IMO outweighing the probability of downside risk - therefore creating some attractive investment opportunities for Developers to capitalise on appreciating metal prices & moving forward with demand surging given the exposure for much needed Lead & Silver etc.

Whether it's your Top-Down or Bottom-Up approach, significant mispriced opportunities will appear eventually given the cycle we're in.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.015(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.516K 32.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135098 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 6418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ 159109
Last updated 14.35pm 07/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.