MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Unfortunately, I have started the process of exiting the stock...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Unfortunately, I have started the process of exiting the stock (whilst there is a tiny bit of liquidity and the come is not in administration). There may be some positives upcoming with Odin-2 and vali remediations, however, with the identified costs for Odin-2 well drill, connection costs etc plus vali remediation, I can't exactly see this turning around significantly anytime soon. The delays on getting Odin and Vali up and running from July onwards was the nail in the coffin, can't see how Vintage did not think it would have been appropriate to get a helicopter to get odin-1 back on line within less than 4 weeks (is this prudent management of your flagship project)? Doubtful.

Additionally while some corporate costs have been stripped back, we may become too reliant up VEN being the operator and not having enough in-house gas experts to assess which developments are the best avenue forward.

There are reserves booked, however, if Vali were to be independently re-evaluated, would they remain the same or would they be reduced? Not a gas expert, however, based off results of Vali production I'm doubtful it would be positive.

If Glennon were not in the red so deeply with debt and equity, I would think administrators would have been called in or Glennon taken direct control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8767603 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12148310 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.