BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

whats going on again, page-22

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi shlavina - "Bit rough there Sentia - haven't had breaky yet?"

Well as you can judge by my comments to CaramelloKoala I have little time for these downrampers who try to pose all innocent and make out that they have some legitimate concern and the RAU shareprice is ramped up by its supporters.

As I am one of those supporters and have been for a year or two now then I am prepared to pull the trigger pretty quickly on those mischief makers.

The whole tenor of his post was that the RAU share price should be much lower than it is presently. No comment about its ventures just some swipe about the Chinese deal.

Anyone with an ounce of sense ought to realize by now that there is not going to be an amazing takeover bid for RAU from the Chinese. Whatever Burraga has got has to be proven before they are going to come to the party. So comments about the poor situation about the chinese deal was not genuine or else an indication about how poorly he had folowed the information.

To be making such a comment so soon after "joining" HC just does not add up. Let's get real!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.