BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

whats going on again, page-24

1. 8,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi Rabes - good to hear from you again. Sorry you are not around more often.
    Thanks for the comments. Gee I've got to be careful though - I see I had one of my posts moderated. Crikey I can't believe it.
    I mean I rumble an obvious negativity poster who has probably adopted a new identity so that he can come in all innocent like and pretend he is completely new ( be gentle with me folks - I'm just a newbie) who sets out to downramp and rubbish RAU effectively with specious claims that won't stand up to scrutiny and I call a spade a spade and tell him I don't accept his pose and to clear off and I get moderated !

Well I hope that in the not too distant future Rabes you will be back taking a full part because things will be humming along at Republic. There are so many projects on the go it is hard to keep track of where they are at. But I am sure that over the next 3 to 6 months there will be developments on several of those fronts that will effectively silence the downrampers.

Look forward to hearing from you more often again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.