TEK 0.00% 13.5¢ thorney technologies ltd

whats going on here, page-10

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My experience with Oz green tech: gov, entrepreneurs, investors are rational enough not to get their fingers burnt by getting involved in greentech because Ozland is too rich in fossil energy resources (coal, uranium, gas).It's quite normal for people often to shift resources to where and what matters most to them commercially & politically. That environment has stifled any serious thoughtful policies to develop green techs for a very very long term energy future for Ozland and for CO2 emission. It has also led to many half-baked green tech projects or policy proposals - small and large - and most if not all have died or are going to die an immature death without any notice from the public and business media. Greentech companies like BEI, AAE, SWW, MSC...and govi's ETScheme have all passed away or put on hold. ARW, CSR, DYE are struggling with their fate entirely determined by overseas interests. As a matter of course, many green investors and supporters have suffered. Many "green false prophets" in Ozland have taken advantage of uncertaities surrounding Oz greentech and Oz green investors to get rich, enjoy luxuries of life in foreign lands on opm while letting their green enterprises go belly up in the connivance of the business world and at the powerlessness of government agencies such as ASIC; eg. SWW go belly up while its CEO just purchased a US$ 6.5million mansion in the US; MSC CEO consumed more than $150 million while his company barely survived on many green invesstor's spp money; AAE with alternative fuel production worth hundred million dollars in Ozland, USA and Europe disappear with its CEO and board without explanation and any trace.
    Common characteristics of all those green companies: publish many carefully worded announcements promising many crackers in a rosy future of a greentech world. O'course, the promises of those false prophets are accompanied with very high risks that were very well covered up by colorful qualifications, glossy documents and glamourous business tv shows.
    I will wait until they have positive cashflow, a lot of positive cashflow to make sure. Why? Just look at SWW 's positive cashflow before it showed its belly up! It is positive but not much.
    That is my experience. Nowaday, I'd rather put my $ in cash account or invest in low growth companies for the time being. If a greentech company wants more fund, I'd rather see their CEO & board make deal with the banks for more $, not with the green investors whose pockets are shallow and legally they are powerless, while the gov just do not care about such greentech failure because of its insignifcance in terms of net tax revenue and job creation.
    I sell now for a small profit. A bird in my hand worth more that flock of them in the blue sky!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.