GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

what's going on here ?, page-5

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Basically the average punter has lost any power in GGPs fate, it is now in the hands of the few who now control it, they are able to do what they want when they want.

So if they want it to go to .001 they can, and if they decide its ready for a pump they will, with the IG now virtually nullified and those still holding too weak to exert any power. They also have the votes tied up now too, yes you can vote if it makes you feel good but they will have no effect.

So i have realised if you have decided to hold like me, we may as well just relax.
    The timing of the conversion of most of the c notes would be the obvious time to start to pump it, this is all timed beautifully to suit there own greedy sellfish end.

The only positive thing i can see now is that they soon decide its time to pump it, that is if there is nothing further sinister lurking in the background that we still are not aware of.

IMO i cant see them holding back anymore because i see the stage is now set for them to make some big money, im sure you know who i mean.

IF these next 3 of our 100% wells are very successfull and together they IP around 1000 to 1500 boepd total and stop playing around with 3 and 4 and keep them on production, its possible to have possibly 30 days of production at near above figures and maybe 90 days at half or a third of above figures. Which may justify a SP of .7 cents.
    IMO if they can exceed the magic 1000 boepd even for a short time this could attract the much needed new punters.

The Month of May could be very interesting if they can announce good oil to fracc fluid ratios, and June for final IP flow rates.

IF we are lucky enough and the above comes to fruition.
    Either my exit strategy could be complete before end June with still a substantial tax loss, or it dosnt and i exit for an extremely heavy substantial tax loss.

Interesting 2 months ahead.

LWR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.