AL3 1.52% 6.7¢ aml3d limited

I wondered if anyone here has any sensible analysis or ideas on...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I wondered if anyone here has any sensible analysis or ideas on whats really happening with our SP?

When we look at our peers, more recently A3D in particular - they have raised $2m at 3 cents in April, announced one commercial contract worth $49,000 recently - yet since their rasie in April their SP has gone from 3 cents to 9 cents today, with good volume.

Now that AML3D have done $14m in the last 18 months, had consistent contracts coming in, is proving to be the most commercial amongst the 3D printing peers that are listed...(Titomic, Aurora Labs, Amaero - all of whom have had recent decent SP rises), consistent quarterly's that are near on profitable, are close to breakeven/ and being profitable.. yet AL3 SP is not moving anywhere..

It seems to me the company is not marketing to new investors?... I am not an expert here and am only thinking if you don't have any new investors buying (or no one buying) then the SP will stay stagnent...

On a personal note, I'm excited about this company and the fact its SP being so low/undervalued, BUT it just comes across that something isn't quite right here.. is it the market not recognising any value here? i.e. needs some hype talk!? or is it something the company is not doing right? I(by the way I find the CEO Ebert boring as batshit and seems to be never excited - could it be that!?); does management need to be changed?? Board replaced? etc...

Any ideas please??
    Last edited by TEGnz: Yesterday, 12:48

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $24.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $15.59K 237.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105264 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.