AL3 1.52% 6.7¢ aml3d limited

Whilst I agree the SP is quite low considering this year is...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Whilst I agree the SP is quite low considering this year is likely to be $12M revenue. I think there are a couple of reasons:

1. the $12M is impressive, however most of this are one off "material validation" or Archemy unit sales which came in a short period of time. It's been very quiet since and the market will be waiting on signs that there is a consistent / ongoing pipeline of purchases. Had we now been sitting with another $6-10M of NEW orders in the pipeline for next 6 months, expect the share price would be much better. Based on AML3 strategy, the viability of the business relies on selling a significant number of Archemy units and supporting the business through their trailing licensing/support costs, with contract work being some cream on top. So for me as a shareholder, they have not yet proved they have an ongoing profitable business.

2. Even with these impressive sales, the quarterly performance are still short of being profitable or around break even.

3. ATM no-one is interested in this stock. Daily trades are minimal . This I agree is how the company markets to investors. Whilst it is new and exciting, feels like they are marketing a typical "industrial" business / industrial machines, not world leading software/technology. Agree with your comments on CEO ,not inspirational, very much old school.

Unfortunately this will be a waiting game to see if the US facility delivers new Archemy sales and a consistent stream of contract orders. This share price is only really going to move based on "financials" not "hype". However, if they get to a point of consistent positive quarters the share price will rise significantly. With certainly be worth hold at this point.

think we just need to be patient
    Last edited by bjk007: Yesterday, 13:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $24.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $15.59K 237.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105264 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.