QOR 2.67% 36.5¢ qoria limited

I raised what I believe to be the key issue in an earlier...

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    I raised what I believe to be the key issue in an earlier thread. When you look at the pipeline of each quarter, you will see that the follow quarter's new growth matches that pipeline. About 80-90% of the pipeline is successfully converted I believe, so I'd say the other 20% comes from business that enters the pipeline and is contracted all in the same quarter.

Except for the last quarter. You will see the large pipeline from the previous quarter, but the new business is well below that. It's never happened in the past as far as I can see and I couldn't figure out why, though some possible explanations have been provided, without confirmation.

I think this is the single biggest question that needs to be answered. I raised it when the price was substantially higher than the current price and asked anyone who is still close to the company to try to find out. Any concerned shareholder should be throwing this question out there and getting great insight into the business either good or bad.

Also, anyone here able to post up the brokers trading activity for the last month? I am keen to see which brokers are net sellers of the stock. Possibly one of the larger funds which bought into the substantial raise is looking to offload some of their tech holdings as macro suggests its a tough period incoming for this sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.