NXS 3.77% 27.5¢ next science limited

That was pleasantly unexpected! [ATTACH] Almost 25% increase in...

1. 17,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3719
    That was pleasantly unexpected!
    74009E70-B508-4CD2-8469-BEC21AC827A1.jpeg
    Almost 25% increase in price on the day.
    …. Albeit most of the volume was at 54c and under, but I won’t let that spoil my week end

Beyond this, looking at the media release today [ref], I was quite interested to read about this diversification into diabetic ‘moon boots’ .
    Has there been any notice about them before?
    https://footdefender.com/products/foot-defender

And to see that Judy is likely to be staying on for a bit?

And that they noticed last year there were problems with the sales force, and decided they better take better control of the Next Science destiny?
    ……And so they deliberately did this??
    ooooh.
    (I always like it when I come across people who, knowing their own minds, follow the adage ‘trust in the Lord but remember to tether your camel!’
    And on this subject, I am not sure where the camels were going before 2022, but Judy said today she would tell everyone at the AGM that;
    “…During 2022, we recognised the need to take control of our destiny through a greater focus on our contracted commission sales force.
    Through the year, we deliberately engaged in restructuring this sales force to achieve a better alignment between distribution and surgical discipline. ..”
    — I also don’t quite understand what has been happening since, but she says it’s working!​

— cool?

Lastly, at first scan the rather quiet insertion that, whilst Judy might stay on due to them not finding anyone to run the company yet, they have found a new CFO (as part of the process of installing a new CEO?)

.. “As part of the process of appointing a new US based MD / CEO, we also announce the strategic decision to move the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) role to our US office in Florida.
    The CFO role relocation is designed to support and provide even greater focus on the ongoing growth of the commercial business.
    To that end, we announce the appointment of Marc Zimmerman to the role of CFO effective today.
    Marc has had a strong career over 29 years, holding CEO and CFO roles at times, and various finance roles over a 15-year career with Verizon.
    We are very excited to have Marc join the business and look forward to the success his outstanding pedigree can bring to Next Science...”

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 26/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $80.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 29.5¢ 26.5¢ $62.37K 226.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2456 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 75660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 32.0¢ 25.5¢ 29850
Last updated 14.39pm 04/06/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.